Be a part of the largest movement for gender equality in the world. Become a member of UN Women Australia today.
In July 2020, we celebrate UN Women’s 10th birthday and proudly reflect on UN Women’s achievements ending discriminatory laws, galvanising activists and implementing life-changing programs for women and girls around the world.
Despite gains made in recent years, COVID-19 will roll back progress in the gender equality agenda. We need to build back momentum. We know there is great power in numbers, when people come together for a cause.
Your membership will provide invaluable support needed to promote gender equality in Australia and across the globe.
If you become a member before 31 August 2020, you will receive an exclusive UN Women Australia tote bag to tell the world you believe in equality.
- Exclusive member updates about gender equality and women’s rights worldwide
- Access to UN Women articles and publications
- Discounted tickets to International Women’s day events
- Virtual/in-person networking events
- Opportunity to stand for the Board and International Women’s Day Committees
- Voting rights to elect the Board