Afghan women need your support now more than ever.
Please donate TODAY and help Afghan women and girls whose lives are harder than ever before.
Your generous gift will help provide life-saving services for women and girls across the country and continue the fight to re-establish their fundamental, human rights.
Since the Taliban takeover on 15 August 2021, human rights violations against Afghan women and girls have continued to grow. The right to an education has been stripped from women and girls, women’s right to work most jobs outside the home has been taken away and restrictions on women’s movement and bodies continue to escalate as face coverings and male chaperones are now required.
UN Women has remained in Afghanistan throughout this crisis and will continue to do so. Together with our partners and donors like you, we are scaling up the provision of life-saving services for women, by women, to meet overwhelming needs.
Please give a tax-deductible gift today and support Afghan women and girls when they need it most.
Donations over $5 are greatly appreciated and are tax deductible in Australia.
Donate with card
Donate with Paypal
Your donation can help UN Women create brighter futures for women and girls.
Prefer to give a recurring gift? Pay using card and become an Empowerment Championby supporting UN Women programs every month.
- $48 can provide food for a woman living in a shelter for a month
- $98 can deliver a young women's leadership program
- $156 can ensure women have access to legal services
- $456 can provide financial and literacy and business training for three women to create sustainable enterprises
- $873 can support a safe house to protect women from domestic violence