Women and girls in Sudan urgently need your support today. Please give now.
The continued conflict in Sudan is disproportionately impacting the lives of Sudanese women and girls. Access to basic needs and services has become increasingly challenging and the risk of gender-based or sexual violence has increased.
Women and girls urgently need protection, food, water, dignity kits and safe spaces.
UN Women is working with women’s organisations, partners and other UN agencies to provide immediate lifesaving response to enable women to remain safe and cover their basic needs. This includes PEP kits, dignity kits, psychosocial support and trauma assistance, and emergency cash assistance.
Please donate now and support women and girls who urgently need help.
Donations over $5 are greatly appreciated and are tax deductible in Australia.
Donate with card
Donate with Paypal
Your donation can help UN Women create brighter futures for women and girls.
Prefer to give a recurring gift? Pay using card and become an Empowerment Championby supporting UN Women programs every month.
- $48 can provide food for a woman living in a shelter for a month
- $98 can deliver a young women's leadership program
- $156 can ensure women have access to legal services
- $456 can provide financial and literacy and business training for three women to create sustainable enterprises
- $873 can support a safe house to protect women from domestic violence