Support Women in Emergencies
For just $25 you can provide a dignity kit for a woman or girl in a crisis.
When fleeing from war or escaping disaster, there is little time to think of taking anything but the clothes on your back. Too often, in the wake of crisis, the unique needs of women and girls are ignored or simply forgotten in response efforts and women and girls are left without the basics.
Help ensure that when crisis hits, women and girls have the essentials they need by giving a dignity kit, which include sanitary pads, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, underwear to restore their sense of dignity and a torch to help keep them safe.
Please show your support and give now.
Donations over $5 are greatly appreciated and are tax deductible in Australia.
*The kit pictured is a representation of what is included in a basic dignity kit. Kits on the ground will vary in contents and cost based on the specific emergency and the unique needs of women and girls in the country.
**If more funds are raised than needed specifically for dignity kits, they will be redirected to other necessities required in emergency response.
Donate with card
Donate with Paypal
Your donation can help UN Women create brighter futures for women and girls.
Prefer to give a recurring gift? Pay using card and become an Empowerment Championby supporting UN Women programs every month.
- $48 can provide food for a woman living in a shelter for a month
- $98 can deliver a young women's leadership program
- $156 can ensure women have access to legal services
- $456 can provide financial and literacy and business training for three women to create sustainable enterprises
- $873 can support a safe house to protect women from domestic violence