Change the lives of women and girls for the better, right from your desk!
Workplace giving is an easy way to support UN Women Australia and help empower and protect women and girls around the world.
Regular, pre-tax donations are taken directly out of your pay, meaning you will receive an instant tax deduction on your gift.
You’re in control of how much you give. Any amount will have a positive impact. Here are just a few examples of what your donation could do:
$20 could restore dignity for a woman in crisis by providing her with essential items such as soap, a toothbrush and toothpaste, period products and a torch.
$50 could help survivors of violence receive confidential support and counselling.
$95 could fund the production of 100 reusable facemasks to help protect vulnerable Rohingya refugee women from the spread of COVID-19.
$105 could help a woman replant her crops after a natural disaster to revive her livelihood.
Benefits of Workplace Giving
- You’ll be an integral part of our Empowerment Champion community, making meaningful and long-term impact on the lives of women and girls
- It’s quick and easy to set up, and you can change or stop at any time
- You’ll receive immediate tax benefits
- No more worrying about tax receipts – your total donation is included in your annual pay summary
- Double your impact by encouraging your employers to match your donation
For Your Employer
- Employees who donate at work are more loyal to their employer, with 86 per cent saying they are “proud” to work for a company that offers workplace giving.
- Showcases your company’s purpose, values and commitment to gender equality by making a positive impact and giving back to communities.
- Easily monitor collective giving efforts and receive regular updates on how this is helping achieve an equal future.
- Administration costs are tax-deductible.