21 April 2016
Two Scholarships for the Public Sector Management Program (PSMP) available from the QUT Business School for NGO Women
The Public Sector Management Program (PSMP), delivered nationally by the QUT Business School, provides an engaging and relevant curriculum, delivered through a unique blend of work-based learning, workshops and a virtual learning environment.
The QUT Business School is currently offering two scholarships to women employed by non-government organisations (NGOs). Given the increasing role of the NGO sector in delivering services to the community, a sound understanding of how government works will assist you in your communication with government.
The program develops your understanding of the business of government and develops your capacity to:
- understand and effectively manage the business of government
- think systemically in an ambiguous and contestable world
- be accountable and be held to account
- become reflective practitioners
- manage relationships for customer and business outcomes
- enable self and others for productivity and performance
- learn the language of government.
Upon completion, successful candidates receive a Graduate Certificate in Business (Public Sector Management).
For more about the Public Sector Management Program see: qut.edu.au/study/psmp, and for information on the scholarship, see: qut.edu.au/study/fees-and-scholarships/scholarships-and-prizes/public-sector-management-program-scholarships
Deadline to apply is 20 May 2016.