The Public Sector Management Program (PSMP), delivered nationally by the QUT Business School, provides an engaging and relevant curriculum, delivered through a unique blend of work-based learning, workshops and a virtual learning environment.
The QUT Business School is currently offering two scholarships to women employed by non-government organisations (NGOs). Given the increasing role of the NGO sector in delivering services to the community, a sound understanding of how government works will assist you in your communication with government.
The program develops your understanding of the business of government and develops your capacity to:
- understand and effectively manage the business of government
- think systemically in an ambiguous and contestable world
- be accountable and be held to account
- become reflective practitioners
- manage relationships for customer and business outcomes
- enable self and others for productivity and performance
- learn the language of government.
Upon completion, successful candidates receive a Graduate Certificate in Business (Public Sector Management).
For more about the Public Sector Management Program see: qut.edu.au/study/psmp, and for information on the scholarship, see: qut.edu.au/study/fees-and-scholarships/scholarships-and-prizes/public-sector-management-program-scholarships
Deadline to apply is 20 May 2016.