Two PSMP scholarships available from the QUT Business School for NGO Women
The Public Sector Management Program (PSMP), delivered nationally by Queensland Education Partner the Queensland University of Technology Business School, provides an engaging and relevant curriculum, delivered through a unique blend of work-based learning, workshops and a virtual learning environment.
The QUT Business School is currently offering two scholarships to women employed by non-government organisations (NGOs) .
The program develops participants’ understanding of the role of the business of government and develops their capacity to:
- understand and effectively manage the business of government
- think systemically in an ambiguous and contestable world
- be accountable and be held to account
- become reflective practitioners
- manage relationships for customer and business outcomes
- enable self and others for productivity and performance
- learn the langue of government.
For more information about the Public Sector Management Program visit www.qut.edu.au/study/psmp