Türkiye-Syria Earthquake Emergency
The people of Türkiye and Syria urgently need your support today. Please give now.
On 6 February, two massive earthquakes devastated south-eastern Turkey and north-western Syria, leaving tens of thousands dead and many more injured. As the death toll continues to rise, survivors are facing freezing temperatures without shelter, clothes or food.
UN Women is on the ground, responding to immediate humanitarian needs and developing longer-term recovery strategies that ensure women’s agency and leadership.
Please donate now and support women, girls and families in Türkiye and Syria today.
Donations over $5 are greatly appreciated and are tax deductible in Australia.
Donate with card
Donate with Paypal
Your donation can help UN Women create brighter futures for women and girls.
Prefer to give a recurring gift? Pay using card and become an Empowerment Championby supporting UN Women programs every month.
- $48 can provide food for a woman living in a shelter for a month
- $98 can deliver a young women's leadership program
- $156 can ensure women have access to legal services
- $456 can provide financial and literacy and business training for three women to create sustainable enterprises
- $873 can support a safe house to protect women from domestic violence