Every day, our workplace-giving donors are providing essential support to women and girls everywhere. You can change lives for the better, right from your desk!
What is workplace giving?
Workplace giving – also called payroll giving – is an easy way to support UN Women NC Australia. Together we can help women and girls lead, earn, learn and live lives free of violence and discrimination.
As a workplace-giving donor, you can make regular, pre-tax donations that come directly out of your pay. You can choose a donation amount that’s right for you: big or small, your donation will have a positive impact.
Your tax-deductible gift will come straight out of your pay, so you don’t need to worry about collecting receipts throughout the year. At the end of the financial year, your employer will include your total donation in your annual pay summary. It’s a very simple and easy process throughout: once you’ve signed up, you don’t have to worry about a thing!
Why sign up as a workplace-giving donor?
- You’ll form part of our community of Empowerment Champions, helping us respond to the essential needs of women & girls;
- It’s quick and simple to set up and you can change or stop at any time;
- You’ll receive immediate tax benefit in your pay;
If your employer matches your donation, you can double your impact!
What are the benefits for employers?
- You can make a positive impact and give back to communities, allowing you to show your company’s purpose, values and commitment;
- Research by Australian Charities Foundation has shown that ‘Employers enjoy greater staff engagement, retention, productivity, reputation and social impact’;
- You can monitor the level of giving you’ve collectively raised as well as receive regular updates on how this is making a positive impact on women and girls everywhere;
Any administration costs involved are tax-deductible.
What will your donation do?
$5 can provide one woman with a solar powered lamp to help to keep her safe in the midst of a natural disaster
$20 can supply one woman with a dignity kit containing essential items such as soap, toothpaste, sanitary pads and a solar lamp
$40 can support a woman to access financial literacy and business training, to unlock a pathway out of violence to financial security
$100 can support an Oasis Centre for a day. These safe spaces for women and girls in refugee camps offer psychological support, education, skills training and cash-for-work programs
Sign up now!
Check if your employer already has a workplace giving program in place and let them know you want empower women and girls by donating to UN Women National Committee Australia.
Help us spread the word – we’re happy to share further information on the life-changing programs you’re supporting.
Want to know more? Give us a call on 02 6185 0010 or email us at [email protected].