Workplace Giving has an immense impact on the programs UN Women delivers to support women and girls around the world. With a reliable and regular source of income, such as through Workplace Giving, UN Women is able to forward plan and upscale its most important programs.
Workplace Giving is not only beneficial to UN Women but also has many benefits for you as a donor as well. These benefits include:
- Your nominated gift amount is deducted from your salary, pre-tax
- You dictate your giving level – no amount is too big or too small to have an impact
- Your payments are deducted monthly eliminating the need to find time to make a donation
- You can opt out at any time
- You have the potential to double your impact if your company agrees to dollar match your donations
Donations received through Workplace Giving will support our four key priority areas: women’s leadership and participation, women’s peace and security, women’s economic empowerment, and ending violence against women.
This pay-day give women and girls hope, opportunity and choice.
For more information about how UN Women National Committee (NC) Australia can be included in your Workplace Giving program please see our Workplace Giving brochure below or contact us: Accounts@unwomen.org.au
“PwC is a National Sponsor of UN Women National Committee Australia and has been supporting International Women’s Day for many years. I choose to support UN Women because I believe in its commitment towards expanding women’s leadership and enhancing women’s economic empowerment. Workplace giving is a great way to contribute as it is convenient, transparent and trustworthy.”
– Liza Maimone, Workplace Giving Donor