Renew Your Membership
Global gender equality is still more than 100 years away. Together, we can make it right in 10. Renew your membership and be a part of the movement.
At the end of 2019, the World Economic Forum estimated it would take 99.5 years to achieve gender equality. In the most recent report, released in March 2021, this has extended to a staggering 135.6 years.
In one year of COVID-19, we have lost a whole generation of progress towards gender equality.
We have had enough. We’re calling on Australians to ask #WhenWillSheBeRight. Join the movement for global gender equality by becoming a member of UN Women Australia today.
Your membership will provide invaluable support needed to promote gender equality in Australia and across the globe.
- Exclusive member updates about gender equality and women’s rights worldwide
- Access to UN Women articles and publications
- Discounted tickets to our pre-eminent International Women’s Day events
- Priority access to virtual/in-person networking events
- Opportunity to stand for the Board and IWD Committees
- Voting rights to elect the Board