IWD for Business
Disrupt “business as usual” this International Women’s Day!
Cracking the Code: Innovation for a gender equal future
Align your organisation with Australia’s pre-eminent International Women’s Day event series.
The economic and values case for empowering women is compelling, with research showing gender-diverse companies perform better across a range of indicators – market value, innovation, productivity, talent acquisition and retention, culture and reputation.
We encourage your organisation to align your International Women’s Day (IWD) celebrations with UN Women, the largest global movement for gender equality, and create a starting point for action throughout the year.
Join us for IWD 2023 to celebrate the contributions of women, create conversations with your staff, clients and customers, and fundraise to make a tangible difference for women and girls globally.
There are many ways your organisation can get involved this IWD:
Purchase tables at our live events in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane and Perth:
- An opportunity to celebrate with clients, customers or key stakeholders and demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to women
- Or perhaps extend an invite to employees who have championed gender equality and diversity within your business
- Corporate and premium table packages include table branding and tickets to the virtual hub
Complete the form below to ensure you are included in the early ticket release.
Become a national sponsor of our IWD event series:
- Sponsorship clearly shows your organisation’s commitment to advancing gender equality
- Align your brand with UN Women and receive recognition across event communications, UN Women Australia socials, and at the events themselves
- Sponsors receive company wide access to the virtual event and [email protected] employee engagement package
- Sponsors are given preferential table placement at the events
Sponsorship packages start at $15,000. To discuss the full range of sponsor benefits and pricing, contact [email protected].
Engage your employees with our [email protected] virtual package:
- [email protected] provides company-wide virtual access to our IWD 2023 events and easy-to-use resources to celebrate IWD in the workplace
- Host live or virtual IWD events in your workplace
- Create conversations about gender equality in your workplace, build staff engagement, drive change for an equal future and raise funds
- Resources include gender equality insights, key messages, activation ideas, promotional and social media assets
- Raise life-changing funds for the world’s women and girls by setting fundraising goals at your event and facilitate employer matching
[email protected] starts from $2,500 (depending on company size). Packages can be purchased here. For more information, contact the UN Women Australia team at [email protected].
Create a cause marketing campaign for IWD:
- A powerful way to enhance your brand, engage customers in your business values and raise valuable funds for UN Women Australia this IWD
- We will work with your team to co-create a cause marketing campaign that inspires customers, aligns with your strategy and reaches new audiences
Contact the UN Women Australia team at [email protected].
Purchase purple ribbons for your workplace, customers or clients
- Visibly show your support and solidarity for the empowerment of women and girls
Complete the form below if you would like to purchase ribbons this IWD.
Sadly, not everyone has the means to attend our IWD events in person. You can purchase “pay-it-forward” tickets to our live events and virtual hub which will be donated to individuals, community groups and not-for-profit organisations. This is a great way to enable participation amongst groups who may not normally have access to our events.
Register your interest here. More details will be provided once tickets go on sale.
We invite you to amplify UN Women’s IWD messages and celebrations across your organisation and networks. IWD is a powerful moment for UN Women to raise funds for the women and girls of the world who need it most. Access our free IWD resources here.
Let us unite in our efforts, #CrackingtheCode.
Find Out More
To register your interest and find out more about how you can bring IWD to your business, please fill out the form below.